Thursday, November 8, 2007

Defendant Motion for Speedy Trail

Federal District Court, Motion for Speedy Trial

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you need to file a motion for a change of venue.If you can move the trial to another state or at least a differnt county you may get a different judge. Also you need to contact Dateline NBC or 60 Minutes. Go to the press man. New York times washington post etc. This is National news. trust me.